900mg Full Spectrum CBD DOG Tincture
- Helps Calm your pet
- 30% of ALL Profits go to Sierra Delta
- Reduces Anxiety/ Anti-inflammatory
- Reduces Pain/ Sleep aid
- Organic/ Non-GMO/ Gluten Free
- Farm Bill Compliant
- Cultivated & Extracted in Colorado
100% No Risk 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
WHAT'S IN IT?
Hemp flower extract is a blend of concentrated oils derived from the hemp plant, namely cannabidiol (CBD), which makes up approximately 90% of the “cannabinoids” present in our extracts.
IS IT LEGAL?
In the United States, Congress has reiterated that hemp derived products containing <0.3% THC are legal to produce, sell/purchase, and own/consume. Hemp is legally grown in SC.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
The majority of our customers so far have claimed to use our products because they believe they help them with one or several of the following:
• To relieve chronic pain, especially that caused by inflammation such as arthritis and fibromyalgia.
• To relax and promote calm focus.
• To help sleep without feeling groggy in the morning.
• As a general purpose supplement, allowing them to enjoy the benefits of large doses of. cannabinoids without the disorientation caused by THC.
• As a healthy substitute for unhealthy solutions geared toward treating restlessness, stress, pain or addiction. Cannabidiol (CBD) does not cause any disorienting or intoxicating side effects.
Veteran Owned and Operated
Colorado Locally Grown
Farm Bill Compliant
We give back 30% to Sierra Delta
With every purchase of our animal tinctures we give back 30% to Sierra Delta (Service Dogs For Veterans). This 501c3 trains public access dogs for Veterans all while saving them from kill shelters. We are a proud partner of Sierra Delta and we know you treat your animals like family. Give back with every purchase and feel good!
PROUD PARTNER WITH Sierra Delta
Dynamic Warriors is a proud partner with Sierra Delta. Helping Veterans get public access services dogs is a huge priority. We are happy to announce our partnership to supply our best buddies with high potency CBD products to help them relax when they’re done working all day.
What's Included In Your Kit?
The average user saves hundreds per year by being a member.
If you are like most CBD users and use it daily, you’ll want to take full advantage of our Membership saving you 20% or more on each purchase.
ANNUAL – Member Benefits Include:
- Welcome package w/ 1 FREE 1,800mg Full Spectrum Tincture ($199 value), 1 Dynamic Warrior baseball cap ($25 value) and lots of schwag.
- 20% or more site-wide on all purchases
- Exclusive Deals
- No Contracts/ No Commitments
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Frequently Asked Questions
No, your pet will not get high from CBD Dog Oil. Our CBD oil comes from the hemp plant, which contains less than .3 percent of THC. THC is the psychoactive part of the cannabis plant that most people associate with the “high” feeling. Cannabinoids in our CBD Dog Oil products, including cannabidiol (CBD), will not cause psychoactive effects or a “high” feeling, but will cause a feeling of calm.
While CBD Dog Health products are food-grade and safe for human consumption, they are all formulated specifically for pets. Our founder is a medical cannabis expert, and one of our co-owners is a chemist and essential oil expert — both of whom work with a veterinarian to guide every step of the CBD oil formulation process. We take great pride in caring for your pet and we know your pet is an important part of your family. All of our CBD Dog Oil formulas were made with your pet in mind.
Your pet cannot overdose on CBD oil. It is perfectly safe to administer CBD Dog products and oils, however not necessary to dose beyond the recommended amount which is 1 dropper’s worth per day.
Each pet is different, so their reaction times to CBD Dog Oil may vary. Usually, you should see a change within 5-10 minutes, although some take 15-30 minutes. Remember: your pet cannot overdose, and because every animal is different, it may take a bit of tweaking to find the right amount of CBD oil for your specific dog or cat.
You can squeeze the dropper directly into your dog’s mouth, mix CBD oil into their food, or put CBD oil on a treat. CBD oil can be absorbed through the gums, so you can also lift your pet’s lip and apply directly to the gums. Most dogs love the CBD oil and will lick it off of anything you put it on. In fact, many dogs want to lick the CBD Dog Oil tincture right off the dropper.