1800 mg Full Spectrum CBD Tincture
- Reduces Anxiety/ Anti-inflammatory
- Reduces Pain/ Sleep aid
- Lab Tested <0.3THC
- DOES NOT GET YOU HIGH
- Full Spectrum CBD
- Organic/ Non-GMO/ Gluten Free-
- Farm Bill Compliant
- Cultivated & Extracted in Colorado
100% No Risk 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
WHAT'S IN IT?
Hemp flower extract is a blend of concentrated oils derived from the hemp plant, namely cannabidiol (CBD), which makes up approximately 90% of the “cannabinoids” present in our extracts.
IS IT LEGAL?
In the United States, Congress has reiterated that hemp derived products containing <0.3% THC are legal to produce, sell/purchase, and own/consume. Hemp is legally grown in SC.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
The majority of our customers so far have claimed to use our products because they believe they help them with one or several of the following:
• To relieve chronic pain, especially that caused by inflammation such as arthritis and fibromyalgia.
• To relax and promote calm focus.
• To help sleep without feeling groggy in the morning.
• As a general purpose supplement, allowing them to enjoy the benefits of large doses of. cannabinoids without the disorientation caused by THC.
• As a healthy substitute for unhealthy solutions geared toward treating restlessness, stress, pain or addiction. Cannabidiol (CBD) does not cause any disorienting or intoxicating side effects.
Suggested dosages for pain
*This chart is merely meant to be used as aguideline for casual usage and should not be used as a substitute for medical advice. If you are using other medications, speak to your doctor before using hemp flower extract infused products, Dosages are miligrams of hemp derived cannabidoids where CBD constitutes 90% of the total amount.
Reference included for pets. Our products are not formulated for use by minors.
Speak with your healthcare provider before giving any CBD-rich products to humans under the age of 18.
Veteran Owned and Operated
Colorado Locally Grown
Farm Bill Compliant
give the gift of wellness
Our 1,800mg and 900mg are the most popular tinctures we have. Experience better recovery with workout routines. If you have or know someone who has anxiety these products do wonders.
Get the highest quality locally grown Hemp Oil around. Organic, Non GMO, and Gluten Free.
What's Included In Your Kit?
The average user saves hundreds per year by being a member.
If you are like most CBD users and use it daily, you’ll want to take full advantage of our Membership saving you 20% or more on each purchase.
ANNUAL – Member Benefits Include:
- Welcome package w/ 1 FREE 1,800mg Full Spectrum Tincture ($199 value), 1 Dynamic Warrior baseball cap ($25 value) and lots of schwag.
- 20% or more site-wide on all purchases
- Exclusive Deals
- No Contracts/ No Commitments
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Frequently Asked Questions
NO…. CBD is 100% non-psychoactive, which ensures the subconscious or mental processes are not negatively affected. In other terms, CBD doesn’t get you high stoned, fading, or any other phrase you’re interested in using. CBD triggers no visual confusion or haziness–really, nothing at all.
This product is best used once per day (one dropper’s worth) sublingually (placed under the tongue). The body will naturally absorb it into the bloodstream. It’s ok if you swallow it too, or many consumers mix it with a milkshake or flavored drink.
This is a common dosage for those who want a healthier effect from CBD or often for those who are 200lbs or more. There is no correct dosage of CBD. The optimal dose for a consumer varies greatly, but through research, we have found that 60mg per day (1800mg tincture) has more satisfying health benefits.
For most consumers, the optimal dose comes down to the level of pain, discomfort, inflammation, anxiety and/or insomnia a user is experiencing. CBD has been known to help with all of these ailments and is a healthy, all-natural and homeopathic alternative to prescription or over the counter drugs.
NO. Besides diluted CBD and related compounds, the majority of our ingredients within our tinctures are water, medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil and coconut oil as well as other natural hemp compounds like aromatic terpenes (which are known to be highly beneficial to your health).